Get a Tourist Visa in just three easy steps!
Important Information: if you are traveling to Cuba via the United States, you must obtain a visa in the US, not in Australia. Unfortunately, we will not be able to issue the tourist visa.
For more information please visit FAQs section of this webpage.
explore cuba, explore its people
COVID-19 Protocols in Cuba
Cuba eases sanitary control at the international borders starting April 6th:
– The presentation of a test for COVID-19 (antigen test or PCR-RT) carried out in the country of origin, as well as the anti-COVID-19 vaccination certificate, is eliminated as a requirement to enter the country.
– The collection of samples for the study of SARS CoV-2 (free) will be maintained randomly from travelers at the points of entry to the country, taking into account the number of flights, the entry of ships and the epidemiological risk that the country of origin represents. origin.
– If the sample taken at the point of entry is positive, it will proceed according to the protocols approved in the country for the clinical-epidemiological control of COVID-19.
– All implemented measures at all points of entry into the country that guarantee social distancing and the disinfection of hands and surfaces are maintained.
– The mandatory use of the mask is maintained at all points of entry into the country.
ADVANCE TRAVEL INFORMATION
All passengers are warned about the obligation to complete the ADVANCE TRAVEL INFORMATION form 48 hours before their trip to Cuba.
The form can be accessed through the following link: https://www.dviajeros.mitrans.gob.cu/inicioCuba will relax health measures for travelers entering the Caribbean country starting Wednesday, the Ministry of Public Health announced Monday.
COVID-19 safety protocols at Cuban hotels
Cuba in figures
International visitors in 2019.
Average of Australian visitors every year.
with sunny days all year long.
sites declared by UNESCO.
how to apply for a tourist card?
PREPARE your documentation
We need: the application form, copy of the passport's front page and flight details in and out of Cuba
MAKE THE PAYMENT
Use a bank transaction from you preferred app or website, for a more secure and reliable process
SEND your DOCUMENTATION VIA EMAIL
Send us an email to email@example.com enclosing the required documents
Cuba is culture, nature, history, magic and traditions. The Pearl of the Antilles is the result of the blend of multiple cultures, fusion of races and customs that gave birth to one of the most unique and fascinating Caribbean destinations.
Find more about us
Embassy of the Republic of Cuba
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cuba
Ministry of Tourism