Obtain a Tourist Card in only three easy steps
explore cuba, explore its people
COVID-19 Protocols in Cuba
Since 15 November 2020 Cuban airports are opened to receive international flights.
The following protocols have been established to be fulfilled by tourists who arrive in Cuba.
- Possessing a negative RT-PCR test result, performed 72 hours before the trip, certified by laboratories in the countries of origin.
- Upon arrival in the country, performing a diagnostic test for COVID-19 RT-PCR, free of charge.
- Having an insurance policy that covers COVID-19 or acquiring it upon arrival in the country, at the airport, for 30 USD or its equivalent in another freely convertible currency.
- Upon arrival at the accommodation facility, mandatory use of the mask until the result of the RT-PCR test is known.In case of presenting any respiratory symptoms, individuals should contact the health personnel of the facility.
If tested positive for COVID-19:
- If symptomatic, the individual will be transferred to a hospital.
- If asymptomatic or suspicious, the individual will be transferred to a hospital hotel.
- For positive case contacts:
- They will remain in the hotel facility in isolation.
- If anyone wishes to extend the stay, the RT-PCR test must be carried out again, at a cost of 30 U$D or its equivalent in another freely convertible currency.
- When returning to the country of origin, one must carry a COVID-19 test. It can be done for the cost of 30 dollars.
COVID-19 safety protocols at Cuban hotels
Cuba in figures
International visitors in 2019.
Average of Australian visitors every year.
with sunny days all year long.
sites declared by UNESCO.
how to apply for a tourist card?
PREPARE your documentation
We require: application form, copy of passport front page and flight details in and out of Cuba
MAKE THE PAYMENT transaction
Use a bank transaction from you prefered app or website, for a more secure and reliable process
SEND your DOCUMENTATION VIA EMAIL
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing documentation required
Cuba is culture, nature, history, magic and traditions. The Pearl of the Antilles is the result of the blend of multiple cultures, fusion of races and customs that gave birth to one of the most unique and fascinating Caribbean destinations.
Find more about us
Embassy of Republic of Cuba in Australia
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cuba
Ministry of Tourism