Preparare your documentation
Make the transaction
The cost per Tourist Card is $99 AUD plus $7 for a standard postage within Australia. For more postage fee options, please, find them at the bottom of the page.
Account details as follows:
Name: “CONSULATE REP CUBA”
BSB: 082 – 902 Account No.: 65 – 886 – 1632
Please, don’t forget to include your name in the transaction’s field description.
Send us your documentation
Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing the required documentation in Step 1, along with the transaction receipt.
About documentation and time frame
If applicants fulfill all the required documentation, the visa may be issued in two working days or even less time once the bank transfer has been uploaded to “Consulate of Cuba” account. The rest of the time until visa arrival depends on the postage option selected from then Australia Post Network.
be updated on the status of your tourist card
The information supplied in the email field of the app form, will be used for sending notifications regarding the status (received documentation, payment completed and tourist card issued) of the Tourist Card granting process.
about the tourist card
- The Tourist Card is a document with security marks. You don’t have to stick it on the passport, just keep it inside.
- The Tourist Card is a single-entry visa which allows travelers to enter Cuba for touristic purposes for a maximum stay of 30 days starting from the date of entry to Cuba.
- The Tourist Card can be extended for another 30 days while in Cuba, before Immigration Offices.
- The Tourist Card is non transferable and non refundable, unless a mistake is committed during the issuing process by the Cuban Consulate.
about postage and delivery
- The delivery company that our office uses is Australia Post. By completing in the app form “Address for sending the visa” section, the client agrees with the terms and conditions of Australia Post services. Click here for visit its website.
- Envelopes can only be delivered within Australia’s territory.
- The Consulate of Cuba takes no responsibility in case of delayed deliveries or lost envelopes.
- Those who are applying as a group, can choose to pay only one postage fee. Then, visas will be sent together to the same address.
- Clients can select the type of preferred envelope:
Filling out the app form
The form is a .pdf file prepared for making the process easy and secure.
Some tips for filling it out successfully:
- Download the .pdf document to your local PC
- Open it with a pdf reader (Acrobat, Foxit or others)
- Complete all the fields
- Click in the “Save as” button and rename the file.
If you don’t have any PDF reader on your computer, you can use the app online for free: “PDFEscape” (Click here)
* Please, neither scan, nor photocopy or modify the file in order to achieve the fastest processing time.
travelling directly via united states
Please notice that we don’t issue Tourist Cards to people entering Cuba directly from the United States.
For further information about how to travel from the United States go to FAQs section
ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
All the data provided to the Consulate of Cuba will be used exclusively for the visa process, and will always remain confidential.