Make the transaction
The cost per visa is $124 AUD plus $7 for a standard postage within Australia. For more postage fee options, please, find them at the bottom of the page.
Account details as follows:
Name: “CONSULATE REP CUBA”
BSB: 082 – 902 Account No.: 65 – 886 – 1632
Please, don’t forget to include your name in the transaction’s field description.
Send us your documentation
Send us the documentation required in the Step 1 to: POBOX 4433, Manuka, ACT, 2603
About documentation and time frame
If applicants fulfill all the documentation required the visa may be issued in three working days or even less time once the bank transfer has been uploaded to “Consulate of Cuba” account. The rest of the time until visa arrival depends on the postage option selected from then Australia Post Network.
be updated on the status of your visa
The information supplied in the email field of the app form, will be used for sending notifications regarding the status (documentation received, payment completed and visa issued) of the visa granting process.
about the A-1 Visa
- The A-1 visa is sticked in the passport.
- The A-1 visa is a single-entry visa which allows travelers to enter Cuba for touristic purposes for a maximum stay of 30 days starting from the date of entry to Cuba.
- The A-1 visa can be extended for another 30 days while in Cuba, before Immigration Offices.
- The A-1 visa is non transferable and non refundable, unless a mistake is committed during the issuing process by the Cuban Consulate.
about postage and delivery
- The delivery company that our office use is Australia Post. By completing in the app form “Address for sending the visa” section, the client agrees with the terms and conditions of Australia Post services. Click here for visit its website.
- Envelopes only can be delivery within Australia’s territory.
- The Consulate of Cuba takes no responsibility in case of delayed deliveries or lost envelopes.
- Those who are applying as a group, can choose to pay only once the postage fee. Then, visas will be sent together to the same address.
- Clients can select the type of preferred envelope:
ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
All the data provided to the Consulate of Cuba will be used exclusively for the visa process, and will remain always confidential.