Tourist Card

Step by step for applying in person at the Consulate of Cuba

Preparare your documentation

Download the application form, fill it out and print it. (Click here)

Make a photocopy of your passport bio data page.

Make a photocopy of your flights details in and out of Cuba.

Make the transaction

The cost per Tourist Card is $60 AUD*.


BSB:  882-000       Account No.:  100151162

You must do the transfer at least one day prior your arrival to the Consulate, in order to ensure that it was successfully uploaded to our account. Please, don’t forget to include your name in the  transaction’s field description.
If applying on behalf of a third party, an additional fee of $39 AUD must be paid.

Visit our office

Our working hours are: Monday to Friday, from 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM. For further information about us, please go to Contact section.

Further information

About documentation and time frame

If applicants fulfill the requirements the visa might be issued at the moment.


All the data provided to the Consulate of Cuba will be used exclusively for the visa process, and will remain always confidential.

about the tourist card

  • The Tourist Card is a document with security marks. You don’t have to stick it in the passport, just keep it inside.
  • The Tourist Card is a single-entry visa which allows travelers to enter Cuba for touristic purposes for a maximum stay of 30 days starting from the date of entry.
  • The Tourist Card can be extended for another 30 days while in Cuba, before Immigration Offices. 
  • The Tourist Card is non-transferable and non refundable, unless a mistake is committed while the issuing process by the Cuban Consulate.

other ways of payment

You can also pay with a Money Order or Bank Cheque made out to “Consulate of Cuba”.

If you are applying for more than one visa, you can make the payment for the total amount.

travelling directly via united states

Please, notice that we don’t issue Tourist Cards to people entering Cuba directly from United States.

Please, for further information about how to travel from United States go to FAQs section