Preparare your documentation
Make the transaction
The cost per Tourist Card is $60 AUD*.
Name: “CONSULATE REP CUBA”
BSB: 082 – 902 Account No.: 65 – 886 – 1632
You must do the transfer at least one day prior your arrival to the Consulate, in order to ensure that it was successfully uploaded to our account. Please, don’t forget to include your name in the transaction’s field description.
* If applying on behalf of a third party, an additional fee of $39 AUD must be paid.
About documentation and time frame
If applicants fulfill the requirements the visa might be issued at the moment.
ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
All the data provided to the Consulate of Cuba will be used exclusively for the visa process, and will remain always confidential.
about the tourist card
- The Tourist Card is a document with security marks. You don’t have to stick it in the passport, just keep it inside.
- The Tourist Card is a single-entry visa which allows travelers to enter Cuba for touristic purposes for a maximum stay of 30 days starting from the date of entry.
- The Tourist Card can be extended for another 30 days while in Cuba, before Immigration Offices.
- The Tourist Card is non-transferable and non refundable, unless a mistake is committed while the issuing process by the Cuban Consulate.
other ways of payment
You can also pay with a Money Order or Bank Cheque made out to “Consulate of Cuba”.
If you are applying for more than one visa, you can make the payment for the total amount.